Bulmers Secret Orchard Live at Bulmers Clonmel 2023
1. This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. This competition runs from 01.04.2023 to 31.08.2023 (the “Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
3. The Promoter is Bulmers Limited, trading as Bulmers Ireland, registered in Ireland under number 1986 whose registered office is at Annerville, Clonmel, Co Tipperary, Ireland. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Any additional entries will be disqualified.
6. To enter, participants must scan the QR code on participating products, point of sale material, or on Bulmers social media channels. This will direct participants to an entry form on www.secretorchard.bulmers.ie
7. On the entry form, participants will consent to send Bulmers Ireland the following details for fulfilment purposes and opt in to future marketing communications:
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Mobile number; and
- Where the entrant has entered from scanning the QR code on a participating product, the name of the outlet they scanned the QR code.
8. The available prizes are as follows:
- Tier 1 – 30x set of 4 tickets (winner plus 3guests) to the Bulmers Secret Orchard event at Clonmel on 9thSeptember 2023 with accommodation for 4 at an on-site yurt, with some complimentary food and drink catered for.
- Tier 2 – 6x set of 4 tickets (winner plus 3guests) to the Bulmers Secret Orchard event at Clonmel on 9thSeptember 2023 with accommodation for 4 at a nearby hotel of at least 4*, with some complimentary food and drink catered for.
- Tier 3 – 37x set of 4 tickets (winner plus 3guests) to the Bulmers Secret Orchard event at Clonmel on 9thSeptember 2023, with some complimentary food and drink catered for.
- Tier 4 – 30x pairs of tickets for the following gigs across Ireland throughout the months of June, July and August 2023:
The Reg, Waterford, 9th June. 4 x tickets available.
TF Castlebar, Mayo, 7th July. 4 x tickets available.
Dolan’s, Limerick, 28th July. 9 x tickets available.
Monroe's , Galway , 10th/11th August. 10 x tickets available..
Leopardstown, Dublin, 20th July. 3 x tickets available.
9. Of the Tier 1 prizes, there will be one set of tickets allocated amongst the entrants who have entered from each the following off trade retailers:
· BWG (including Spar/ Mace /Eurospar/ Londis);
· Barrys (including Cost Cutter/Carryout); and
· All other retailers and independents (including O Brien’s, Molloys, O’Donovan’s, Fine Wines, Carryout, Number 21 and Next door).
Any entrant who has entered from one of the above off trade retailers and does not win the ticket which has been specifically allocated to that retailer will be entered into the prize draw for the remaining Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3 prizes.
10. Winners and their guests must be aged 18 years and over to attend to the event and present valid identification.
11. Winners are responsible for all other expenses associated with the prize, such as, transport costs and any additional food or drink.
12. The winners will be chosen by random selection as follows:
- Tier 1 prizes – Six winners will be chosen per calendar month, with the winners from the off trade retailers being decided in the final August draw;
- Tier 2 prizes – One winner will be chosen per calendar month;
- Tier 3 prizes – Seven winners will be chosen per calendar month; and
Tier 4 prizes – Winners will be chosen 14days before the date of the gig in question and contacted within 2 days of the draw.
Each monthly draw for Tier 1,Tier 2 and Tier 3 prizes will take place on the on the last Thursday of each calendar month during the Promotional Period, and the winner will be contacted within 7 days. Prizes will only be allocated to the winners. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants. Unsuccessful applicants will be entered into each draw during the Promotional Period.
13. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected. Any winner who is selected as a winner of a Tier 4 prize will be entered into the draw for the Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3prize draw.
14. Each prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
16. By entering this competition & attending the event, entrants acknowledge that they may be requested to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further payment. The purpose for using this is limited and will be used for promotion and social media only. Such publicity would include using the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion.
18. This Promotion is administered by Goosebump Limited, incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 445222 and whose registered office is at 30-31 Francis Street, Dublin 8, D08 YHW1 on behalf of the Promoter. Hotel booking required as part of the Tier 2 prize will be organised by Neon Agency Limited, incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 524998 and whose registered office is at 7-9 Sandford Road ,Ranelagh, Dublin 6, D06E2H7.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value. If delivery or any element of this Promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants/winners affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised delivery dates or prizes.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
21. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
22. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
23. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in this Promotion, they do so at their own risk. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any person, entrant or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion. Promoter makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Promotion.
25. Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
28. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.